Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Story so far...

Unemployment, or being in between jobs as I like to call it, is not treating me so badly, although whether I´ll say that in 6 months is a different question.

A constant influence of shops, cafes and internet has somewhat calmed my slightly obsessive need to be busy and active the whole time and so far its been a lovely mix of relaxation and moving about, of squares, museums (well one museum) lovely walks and views and decent restaurants (Steaks in Buenos Aires are about 3 pounds).

I´m still slightly apprehensive about being on my own later in the holiday but traveling is very much a learning curve and I already feel a lot more comfortable and confident than when our plane touched down on Monday night 12,000 miles from home. Anyway, a few comments and thoughts so far almost week in…

No comments: