Monday, November 07, 2005

Horse Riding

















Horseriding is a bit like life in general – you think you´re in control when youre not and it can sometimes be a huge pain in the arse.

But despite these minor physical pains and existential discoveries, Friday´s virgin ride was a lot of fun. And when I wasn´t worried about falling off it was quite relaxing too. Tanya and I went with a small group of Dutch, Spanish and Texans through gorgeous scenery with hills and snowed capped mountains in the background.

At one with nature, at one with the house and successfully managing to not be at one with the ground, the whole day was great, and my bum was very much looking forward to Shabbat.

Wishing everyone a Shavua Tov and missing you all

Calev

To unsubscribe from this, send me a nice email saying that although you really enjoyed it and found it quite funny, you would rather wait to hear all about it when I get back

No comments: